Originally built in 1981 but later completely renovated in 2003, Dr Zhivago (also known as MS Maxim Rilsky) guarantees comfort whilst you cruise the rivers of Russia.
- Built: 1981 (renovated in 2003)
- Length: 130 m
- Beam: 16.7m
- Medium (on the river) 25 km/h
- Decks: 5
- Complement: 256 passengers
- Registry: Germany
- Standard Outside Cabins located on the Upper Main and Boat Decks
- All cabins have twin beds and are fully air-conditioned with shower/WC and radio.
- Junior Suite on the Upper Deck
- Junior Suites have either twin or double beds and are fully air-conditioned with larger shower room/WC and 2 windows.
Your cruise is offered on a full board basis and includes a Captains cocktail party on arrival and a Captains farewell dinner. Cuisine is European, whilst traditional Russian dishes are available. Vegetarian meals and special requests should be advised at the time of booking. Meal times vary according to sailing times and the excursion program.
On board you will find a daytime and evening entertainment program including live music and occasional concerts. The following amenities are available on board:
- 2 restaurants on board; one on the upper deck (184 seats) and one on the boat deck (84 seats each).
- 2 bars – 1 on the sun deck with disco area the second on the upper deck.
- Sun deck
- Medical Centre
- Central security deposit box based in reception for holding passports only
On Board Activities
- Folk music ensemble
- Russian language classes
- Lectures on Russian history
- Live music, dancing, entertainment